HOW THE PATH HELPED "COACH DAR"
Darlene Santore, affectionately know as "Coach Dar" is a peak performance and mental conditioning coach for corporations and professional athletes.
HOW THE PATH HELPED ZELDA
“I wish this opportunity had come along sooner as it has been a game changer for me. Now I’m using the action plan that I walked away with to be able to take action on living my vision and mission.”
We’ve seen far too many people Surrender their Voice because they have been told not to dream.
We’ve seen people stretched to the breaking point in relationships because they are Unclear about what they want from those relationships.
We’ve also seen others at Critical seasons in life grapple with their Purpose when their role in life has changed.
If you want the Certainty, Clarity and Confidence that comes from having a clear understanding of your Purpose and Mission, then we are inviting you to join “The Path Course”
At the end of our time together, you will have a clear and concise mission statement, identified your purpose, and created a vision for how to engage both.
We are so confident in the process we’ve created and used for years that if you show us your work and attend our coaching calls and feel that the program is not working within 14 days of enrolling, we’ll gladly give you a refund. No questions asked!
WHEN DOES THE NEXT PATH COURSE START?
- The Path Course Begins January 11, 2022.
WHEN WILL I HAVE ACCESS TO THE COURSE?
- Access to the course will be given on January 4, 2022.
- You will have activities, exercises, journaling and creative expression opportunities during the week. Then you will join the live Coaching call for connection and engagement with others in the course.
WHAT DAY AND TIME ARE THE COACHING CALLS?
- The coaching calls are on Tuesdays at 3 PM PST/ 6 PM EST.
WILL THE COACHING CALLS BE RECORDED?
- Yes. All calls will be on the Zoom platform, recorded and available within 24-48 hrs. These are live video Coaching Sessions on the Zoom Platform.
The Path Course earns ICF Coaches 21 CCEU’s upon completion of the course and course work.